Friday, October 5, 2012

A few little quilts

I am making a few small quilts, I am popping them in my Etsy shop and keeping some as gifts as a few babies are on the way with the girls at work.

Here is an owl quilt I designed and completed this week.  I decided to make this after receiving the cute owl border fabric in a fabric bundle from fabric worm.


I have named this quilt Zany owls


I have also made a set of Teddy quilts in different colourways, again these little quilts are of my own design.



3 comments:

  1. Zany owls are wonderful I can see how the border fabric inspired you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Sue... they are wonderful. Good luck with the sales too... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh Sue, Those quilts are beautiful you clever girl. I love all of them they are special babies to get one of those quilts.
    Hugs
    Narelle

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.