Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A couple more cushions to show

The bar has been lifted high on the cushion swap, look a the next two beauties both paper pieced


The first one is from Carin and is being sent to??  Aren't those butterflies amazing !



This gorgeous tulip was made by Annette and is being sent to ????

And this one has arrived so I can now tell you that it was made for Cheryll by Pat.  And how fabulous was it that it arrived in Cherylls letterbox on her birthday.

There are still a few to come from Raelene, Ruth, Bobbie and Chantell, but the ladies have let me know that they are running late and we should be seeing their creations soon.

5 comments:

  1. All are very beautiful, but the butterflies have stolen my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All beautifully made cushions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the cushions are lovely...
    Hmmm.!!! Wonder if one is winging it's way over to the West.???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohhh I just love mine...Pat did a perfect job! Thanks Sue for a FuN swap! ")

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all beautiful, but I especially love the Butterfly one.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.