Friday, September 21, 2012

FNSI REPORT

As hubby settled down to watch the football prelim final, I settled into my sewing room.  Its quite ironic that I flicked the switch to turn my sewing machine off as the final siren sounded.

As planned, I made two patio cushions tonight in a lovely spring theme.  The fabric that I ordered was Oh dear, in a fabric bundle from fabric worm.  I love their fabric bundles as they co ordinate beautifully.

Here is what I made...........



One of these is going to be winging its way to Sweden as my final PIF gift for the year, the other, hmm, well I dont know.  I may keep it or pop it in my Etsy shop. 

11 comments:

  1. You have ben busy over the past few days Sue. Not only sewing lovely cushions but also doing some delicious baking....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous sewing and I agree fabric worm bundles are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Sue.... very suitable for Spring...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colours, Sue, so very cheerful, and what great timing in your sewing session!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cushion covers Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a very successful FNSI. Love the covers. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.