Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Cushion swap update

I have received a few more pics of some of the lovely cushions that have been made in our cushion swap, and I have confirmation that some have arrived so I can share with you the maker and recipient on these.

From Jan to ....?

 
From Teresa to ......?
 
From Amira to .....?

 
From Maria to Amira - received

From Cheryll to Sue - received

 
From Sue to Tracey - received 

They are all so fabulous,  how is everyone else going?  Please try to complete this swap by 30th September, and if you are running behind just drop your member and me a line to let us know.

And...... don't forget to email me the pictures once you have posted your cushion, and also when you have received one so I can keep track of the swaps being completed.  Quilted hugs, Sue x

1 comment:

  1. Sew many gorgeous cushions...
    I am going to be stalking the mail box for my.......

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.