Saturday, September 29, 2012

Another hat, and sharing Traceys cushion

I have just finished knitting my second hat, this one is for me :)
I love how variegated wool throws lots of colours into the mix.  This will be tucked away for next winter, I think I should make a matching scarf. 
 
My SIL was leafing through the hat book earlier this week and she admired a beret.  Its her birthday in December so I think I will knit one for her.
 
 



I am also pleased to show another cushion in our cushion swap, with more than half of the cushions not yet being completed , If you have not already done so, please email me so I can let your partner know if you are running late.  If you have completed the swap please email me a pic so I can share it, or if you have received a cushion that has not been shown can you please email me a pic to share and let me know so I can keep track of the swaps..

This one is a real beauty,  I love the envelope button closure on the back,  and isn't the fabric pretty.

Well done Tracey.

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous cushion!!! ... And that hat is great - I LOVE the colours in it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great hat!!!! Yep a matching scraf would look nice..
    I am sure your SIL will love a beret for her birthday.

    Tracey's cushion is really pretty..
    Still stalking the mailman for my.. May be there on Monday???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your beanie, you will be cozy and warm next winter. Tracee

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.