Thursday, August 2, 2012

Robbie the quilt model

I am linking up with Lily pad quilting for all of the fun on Pets on Quilts you can join in the fun too by visiting them HERE

I have two pooches, Billy the King Charles Cavalier and Robbie the Bichon Freise.

Robbie loves to sit on my quilts when I lay them out for photographing for my blog.  Just look at him posing for the photographs.

Just like this:

 And like this
And on my bed

So I have to enter him into the dog on a quilt category

I have also made two animal themed quilts in the past year

Oodles of poodles


And Black Kat - previously modelled by Robbie


There are lots of fabulous prizes on offer and the fun ends on Aug 9th.  As I will be overseas on holidays when the winners are drawn I will have to save the fun on looking at the gallery when I get home.

27 comments:

  1. I love the quilts- the poodles are so adorable! the cat one is spectacular. You have a great model too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Robbie didn't want us to see that darn cat on "his" quilt......lol. Beautiful quilts and beautiful Robbie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice and I love that doggie quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Billie & Robbie are so cute and your quilts too!
    Great post/entry in the Pets on Quilts Show. Love it.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Robbie is so cute and a really great quilt model.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Billie and Robbie are adorable! Love this post!
    Thanks for joining in at our party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like Robbie loves having his picture taken. He's a great model.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Robbie is one lovely looking friend- my parents used to have a Bichon frise and they loved it to bits.
    Enjoy the hop and your time overseas,
    Regards from Western Canada,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck! Great model and quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Robbie is so cute, I love the picture on your bed, he looks so sweet. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely quilts! Robbie is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet face and lovely quilts

    ReplyDelete
  13. Robbie is very photogenic! Great quilts too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Robbie is almost smiling! I love the Black Kat Quilt :o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I used to have a Bichon too, so of course I loved Robbie.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Robbie!! Love the poodle quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the Black Cat quilt. Great model too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. he is a real cutie. Love the quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your quilts are lovely - have a safe trip home

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.