Saturday, August 18, 2012

I am back from Bali

Just a short post to say that I have arrived home, well rested, nicely tanned, but to some pretty awful Cold weather yesterday, that was certainly a shock to the system after 12 days of 26-29 warm degrees.

I will pop a few pics on my blog in the next day or so, and tomorrow will finalise the partnerships in the inagural cushion swap so you have less than 24 hours to register if you are interested in joining in the fun.

I have a lot of emails etc to catch up on but you will hear from me again real soon.

Quilted Hugs, Sue

3 comments:

  1. Pleased you had a fab holiday.Oh it would be hard to come back to the cold...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sue, glad you had a nice holiday.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.