Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Bali pics -

Blog hopping before I head of to bed I dawned on me that I have not uploaded any of my Bali photos.

This was our 8th visit to Bali, although we had not been in five years.  Therefore not a lot of photo taking was done, but here is a snippet of a few of my favourite ones.

Entry to Ku De Ta at Seminyak (restaurant and night club)

Beachside massage with the lovely Linda

Our home in Bali, bungalow 39

Me on Legian beach at the front of our hotel

DH and I having lunch at Sanur

Amazing melon carving

Cheeky squirrel looking for some lunch

gold fish pond near our hut, the fish were huge

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a wonderful vacation!! I could go for one of those beachside massages.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.