Monday, August 20, 2012

2012 CUSHION SWAP

We have 16 ladies playing in my inagural cushion swap.

The "secret" partners have been allocated and sent, so now we can all get busy making cushions for our secret partners. I look forward to seeing the lovely creations that we all make so please be sure to email me.

A page will be created on my blog, and you can email me a pic of the cushion you have made or received and I will display this for you.

All going well, I plan this to be a quarterly exchange.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had had the time to get involved. Look forward to seeing the creations tho'
    cath @ Bits 'n Bobs

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.