Sunday, July 29, 2012

OASS - Spring Swap

 I am taking part in Cherylls Once a Season Swap (OASS), and this months theme is Spring, as we all know its just around the corner.

When I signed up for the fat Quarter Shops Mystery BOM, they included a mini charm pack of the Vintage modern range of fabrics.  - all in lovely cheerful colours.

I have been seeing a lot of Postage stamp blocks appearing around the place, so what better way to use up the charm pack.  I made a Postage stamp cushion cover using this charm pack.

I am really happy with how it turned, out, so now to made a few extra goodies to tuck in with this gift

4 comments:

  1. Oh Sue... can I be your partner??? The cushion is lovely!!!
    Love the fabric and colours... woohoo.
    Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we will all be hoping we are your partner!! It's awesome ..
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Ladies I would love to be Sue's Partner for this lovely cushion

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.