Sunday, July 29, 2012

2012 Cushion Swap

I love making cushions, they can really change the look of a room.

                                                                   There are pretty cushions for your bed







FUN cushions for your outdoor furniture



Or practical decorator cushions for your lounge room



What kind of cushions do YOU  like to make and receive?

Join me in the fun of my inaugural
CUSHION SWAP.

Register now,

Swappers will make each other a cushion cover of their colour choice

To register pop a comment on this post with the following information on it
Your name
Your cushion preference (bedroom, lounge room or outdoor)
Your colour preference

Eg
Sue B
Bedroom
Blues

Make sure you are a no reply blogger so I can email you to get your address details to complete the registration.  Registrations close on 18th August and partners will be allocated once I have contacted everyone to confirm details.  I will then allocate one month for swappers to make and send their partner a cushion cover.

 I need to be able to email you, and a lot of registrations have no email attached to your contact, please email me to confirm your swap place at quiltingblocks@hotmail.com


NOTE:
I am away on holidays from 3rd - 17th August and may have limited access to emails so please be patient if you do not hear from me,  I will get back to everyone once I have arrived home.
NOTE: If you are a member of QBSA I wont need your address as I have that on file

18 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun. We make and send a cushion COVER... Makes mailing easier not putting the insert in..

    Maria
    Outdoor
    Brights.

    Hope you don't have bedroom blues.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue .. sounds like this could be a bit of fun ...

    Bobbie B
    Lounge
    Yellow / Green (Brights)

    hugs ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be away but I will consider it Sue. I'll keep in touch by email.
    Enjoy your time away too! Great swap :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue,
    Please sign me up.

    Jan
    Lounge
    Blues,cream,tan [all colours or any 2]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jan
      please email me so I can complete your registration, quiltingblocks@hotmail.com

      thanks, Sue

      Delete
  5. Hi Sue
    Please sign me up3

    Ruth
    Living room rocking chair
    greens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ruth, please email me so I can complete your registration, quiltingblocks@hotmail.com

      thanks, Sue

      Delete
  6. Hi sue, sign me up!

    Amira
    Bedroom
    White and pink shades

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sue,
    I vowed no more swaps this year....... Oh well whats one more :-)
    Raelene
    Lounge Room
    Warm colours: Blues & Browns please

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sue,
    Please sign me up again!

    Carin
    Lounge
    Blues

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to play!

    Sandi
    lounge
    any colors

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandi
      Love you to join in, but I need your contact details
      please email me at quiltingblocks@hotmail.com

      Delete
  10. Count me in. The end of Sept for mailing is OK by me! WooHoo!

    Cheryll S
    Bedroom
    Black and White colour scheme please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sue,
    count me in, please.

    Teresa
    Lounge
    Greens and pinks if possible

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please can I play too.

    Tracey
    Lounge
    Red, purple,

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi...I can't remember how I came upon your swap (wandered over from somewhere or other) when you first posted and I've been trying to resist ever since but what the you know what, I'm going to quit resisting and jump right on in.

    Annette
    Lounge
    Blue & yellow

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been trying my darndest to get this to work. I'm in the United States so I have no idea what time it is there. I don't even know if its still Saturday there...it's 6pm on the 18th here so I'm hoping it's not too late.

    I would like to sign up:

    Pat
    Lounge (living rook, right?)
    Navy blue & lime green florals

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pat
      I did get three messages from you in my inbox but I cannot email you as you only have a google connect which i cannot find an email address attached to. Please email me to quiltingblocks@hotmail.com with your full name and postal address so I can allocate a partner for you. I also need your email address to be able to communicate with you
      thanks, sue

      Delete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.