Saturday, June 9, 2012

Saturday night sewing

Its a lovely long weekend with plenty of time for sewing, so I had some fun tonight making some more feed the animal coin purses.

I made one more dog, two cats and one monkey



I have cheated and not made the lining yet, (its cut and ready to stitch), and I still have to make the pulls for the zips so little fingers can open them.  The dog has a bone ,the cat a  fish and the monkey a banana. 

Tomorrow I plan to quilt my Blazing arrows quilt made from blocks received in QBSA.  And on Monday DH and I plan to go for a long country drive and lunch somewhere nice as he has just bought a new car (Mazda CX5 ) and we want to take it for a long run.  I will take my camera with me and take a few snaps to show some of the non South Aussies a bit of our countryside.

4 comments:

  1. Just tooo cute! LOL imagine sending one of them to an Aussie Hero! I think not! But still tooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so many goegoeous wee purses.. I am sure the granndies will love them.
    Have fun quilting tomorrow and enjoy your long drive on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute... how fun and I'm looking forward to seeing them with their special zip pulls...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you've been busy with the purses. Very cute! Enjoy your drive on Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.