Saturday, June 16, 2012

A lovely gift arrived

As you know every year I take part in the Pay it Forward game, where I get one lovely hand made gift made for me and in turn I make three people a hand made gift, and they each then make three people a hand made gift and on and on it goes.

This year the very lovely Teresa from Portugal was my Pay if forward gift giver and  my Gift or should I gifts arrived in the post yesterday.  They were all wrapped in tissue paper and tied up with string.  There was a cute little wooden rocking horse tied to the string.

Take a look at my bounty...........

A beautiful table centre piece, this is made with hexies in a pretty shabby chic colour way, and has been hand quilted.


A shabby chic mug rug, which I have doubled up as my new mouse mat and mug rug - dual purpose.  See the little rocking horse.  I have to find something to put him on to .


And a pretty little sewing kit. I have well and truly been spoilt, thank you so much Teresa xx

2 comments:

  1. Sew many pretty gifts winged there way from Portugal made by Teresa.
    Lucky you.
    the little rocking horse is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoVe them ALL! the horse is just too cute but so are Teresa's other gifts too! EnjOy:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.