Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Cute coin purses and Lovely lavender

Last month in Homespun magazine I came across a pattern for some cute coin purses, so I googled them, found a stockist and placed an order.  The patterns arrived yesterday and I had to make one straight away.

The great thing about these is they are made with scraps in your stash, each one takes only about a fat 8th of fabric.  I only had a blue zip so today I popped into spotlight and purchased a handful of zips to make a few more.


Another lovely squishy arrived in the post today from dear Melody. This is my Birthday fat quarter and she included some yummy chocky and a gorgeous lavender filled bag. It smells divine.


Take a close look at how tiny the perfect stitches are on the label, I absolutely love love it.  Thank  you Melody, how did you know I love lavender

4 comments:

  1. Your coin purse is just sooooo cute...

    Lovely gifties from Melody too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute is that coin purse.... Melody sends the loveliest lavender bags...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice a parcel to receive on a wet day. Bet it cheered you up!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.