Saturday, May 19, 2012

My Friday night sew in.....

Well I forgot to register this month (again) but did a spot of sewing last night like many others.

I managed to make one and a half slippers, and finished the second one off this afternoon, so Ta da




Here is my second pair of slippers - these are made with the first FQ I received in the birthday exchange, so they are a pressie for me. (and from O'Faigh - who sent me the fabric).



My plan for tomorrow is to start the quilting on Mitchell's BIG boy bed quilt, that is all pinned and ready to go.  If I work really hard I may get it all done tomorrow as we are having tea at his house and i can take it to him, even if I have to sit and sew the binding on while I am there.

7 comments:

  1. The slippers are gorgeous! If you keep showing them I think I'm going to have to get that pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful slippers, just like Cinderella.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute are those slippers! Good luck with the quilting and binding - I hope you get it all done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such pretty slippers..... must be so nice and soft on the feet too... happy quilting and binding
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the slippers Sue. Are they comfy? They look soft and sweet! Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.