Monday, May 21, 2012

More spoiling for me

I feel like such a lucky lady arriving home to three nice squishy parcels.

The first one from my great mate Cheryll from Gone Stitchin (who is hosting this swap)

Cheryll sent me such a pretty chook fabric, and a gorgeous soft patterned fabric as well as the cutest buttons I think I have ever seen.  I really am getting the creative juices flowing on a chook themed quilt now.



The second parcel was from another bloggy friend Shez who spoilt me with three fat quarters (we are only meant to do one), all pretty florals.



Last but no means least is this pretty shabby chic pink floral from new friend Peta of just crafting my day away  Its just perfect Peta.



8 comments:

  1. You are welcome... birthday girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful gifts for a well deserved lady.
    Have a wonderful day tomorrow....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Sue. I hope you have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday Sue hope you have a wonderful day surrounded by love and laughter.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope you had and awesome day xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for sharing useful info for me, glad to be part of this site, are also proud to comment on this site, our greetings: sigit

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.