Monday, May 14, 2012

Lucky me

Another early gift arrived in the letterbox today, this one is from Fiona.

Look at all of the goodies she sent me

A gorgeous French General FQ
A cheeky chic pin cushion (or mini paper) weight cleverly made out of selvidges
A stylish floral button broach
Two pretty quilt labels and
Some yummy chokky eggs

All wrapped up in pretty tissue paper and along with a sweet card.  Thank you so much Fiona, you made the Monday blues go away.




Last night I made one of the little card purses from the pattern O'Faigh sent me for my birthday, I fussy cut the fabric so there is a bird on the front flap and also on the inside flap when its opened.  I will make a few more of these little cuties as nice tuck in gifts


3 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely parcel to receive and a cute purse you made

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always fun to receive something special in the mail. Darling little card purse with perfect fussy cutting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my pleasure... so the chooky laid some eggs on the way? I have the purse pattern too... must make it up... I love yours and the birdie on it too....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.