Sunday, May 27, 2012

The List is working

Here is the list I made on Friday evening, quite ambitious of me.

1. Quilting a Blanket of love to send to Cheryll (all Pinned and ready to go) DONE
2. Add borders to my French General Jelly roll quilt DONE
3. Block 5 of Shabby cottages (fabric picked) DONE
4. Make one or two Zakka projects (to catch up on the sew along) DONE (two)
5. Make one or two Farmers wifes blocks
6. Start my new Shabby chic quilt with Dogwood roses fabric
7. Plan my next PIF gift (pattern picked out but sshhh, its a surprise)

As you can see 4 items are crossed off and I am having a well deserved coffee (and chokkie biscuit) break.

Here is my work so far.

1. Blanket of Love
DONE


2. Borders on FG jelly roll sampler.
DONE

Now I have to make the quilt sandwich on this one (that's next weekend job)


3.Block 5 on Shabby cottages BOM
DONE

Rather than make little applique violets, I fussy cut some I had on and sewed them on, I think they look cute.

4. Make on or two Zakka projects. 
DONE 
Well I made two, but combined them.
The first one here is the sewing roll.

And here it is unrolled, the pin cushion that I have popped on it is actually a separate project.  These were quick and easy to make and will be perfect little tuck in gifts.

Now my coffee is all but finished so hi ho hi ho, back to my list I go.


3 comments:

  1. Well done Sue. maybe I need to make a list to get my mojo back....
    Love the projects out of the Zakka Book. Can't wait to get my...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done lots... I love to make a list and work through that... it acts as a reminder.... all your projects are lovely - the sample quilt is calling me....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you are super organised. Even if I make a list it doesn't seem to happen. Having a husband and children (even quite grown up children) seems to impede my sewing progress. That and I keep having to pack up my sewing every day - so frustrating! I did get some dreaded mending done today around visiting an aged auntie and doing some odd jobs for her!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.