5. Make one or two Farmers wifes blocks
6. Start my new Shabby chic quilt with Dogwood roses fabric
7. Plan my next PIF gift (pattern picked out but sshhh, its a surprise)
As you can see 4 items are crossed off and I am having a well deserved coffee (and chokkie biscuit) break.
Here is my work so far.
1. Blanket of Love
2. Borders on FG jelly roll sampler.
Now I have to make the quilt sandwich on this one (that's next weekend job)
3.Block 5 on Shabby cottages BOM
Rather than make little applique violets, I fussy cut some I had on and sewed them on, I think they look cute.
4. Make on or two Zakka projects.
Well I made two, but combined them.
The first one here is the sewing roll.
Now my coffee is all but finished so hi ho hi ho, back to my list I go.