Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wednesday already

Wednesday already, don't the days fly by and where did last weekend go?

I didn't get a lot of sewing done on the weekend as I spent a great deal of time getting the quilting categories sorted out on QBSA, as well as sending out the partnerships in the 6 inch group.

I am pleased that so far all but 3 members have responded so I will be super organised for the May swap.  On Sunday (my normal sewing day) I babysat my Grandson Jack for most of the day, and if anyone has looked after an 18 month old knows, there is no you time, but a fun day was had.

On the sewing front I got the last 2 blocks completed in my French General jelly roll, and put on the sashing borders.

I forgot to photograph the blocks before they were in the quilt - here's how it is looking so far.



card trick


wedding ring
I also made 1 farmers wife block (lame I know), and have not photographed it yet, so when I get my mojo on and make a few more you will get to see it.  Tonight I made my partner her 6 inch blocks so if you want to see them, hop into that blog. Bye for now, I think its bed time.

4 comments:

  1. Your quilt is looking nicer by the day. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the quilt looks great Sue... I am waiting for my book to arrive (I have a Rural Jardin jelly roll!) lovely to spend a day with your grandie... I know it is a treat for me when I get the chance...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue, this quilt is turning out SEW nice! I do love red & white & blue so much & when you add some stars, it is just over the top, to me! Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.