I didn't get a lot of sewing done on the weekend as I spent a great deal of time getting the quilting categories sorted out on QBSA, as well as sending out the partnerships in the 6 inch group.
I am pleased that so far all but 3 members have responded so I will be super organised for the May swap. On Sunday (my normal sewing day) I babysat my Grandson Jack for most of the day, and if anyone has looked after an 18 month old knows, there is no you time, but a fun day was had.
On the sewing front I got the last 2 blocks completed in my French General jelly roll, and put on the sashing borders.
I forgot to photograph the blocks before they were in the quilt - here's how it is looking so far.