Sunday, April 22, 2012

Tutorials and statistics - Pyramid door stop.

Over my time blogging I have posted a few (3 in fact) tutorials on my blog, and recently I have been asked to do one on the Pyramid door stop that features on the QBSA blog way back in August 2010.
This was before I split my personal blog quilted hugs away from the QBSA blog.

On blogger, you can get statistics of most visited posts etc, and this door stop one keep popping up time and time again.  I think it must be the word Pyramid in the title, as if you google it, it comes up.



Since I blogged about it ,there has been a whopping 520 page views, the next closest is lovely log cabin with 89 views.  Today I checked the stats and can say that there has been 8 page views in just the past 24 hours.

Anyhow, the most recent comment was a request for a tutorial on how to make this, so I will set to work on that soon.  In the meantime, I have taken away my page on tutorials and made some buttons (on my right hand side bar) linking to the three that I have done so far to make them easier to find

On the sewing front I have made 2 6 inch blocks for new partner Julie, her choice was paper pieced which was great to get some more practice in on that.

Now I am off to start the borders on Mitchell's Big boy bed so I can finish these for both Mitchell and Leo.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no!!! When I made my Pyramid Doorstop I promised myself I would make one for each door. It is very windy here and I have a lot of slamming doors. Hmmm!!! I still pop a shoe or whatever I can find against the doors. MUST make some. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.