Friday, April 20, 2012

Stash Crash update

A couple of weeks ago I blogged about having a stash crash and getting rid of fabric that I didn't love or thought I would never use, and replacing it with new fabric.  I am pleased to say since then I have sold over $350 worth of fabric on ebay (havent really made a dent in my stash) and have had some fun shopping for new fabric.

Today my first parcel arrived from Fabric worm.  They put together co ordinated fat quarter or half yard bundles.  I have ordered 3 and the first one has arrived.  This is a selection of 12 half yards and the selection is called watermelon, and it sure makes my mouth water when I look at it.



Take a look for yourself...








As well as the cute mushrooms, birds, owls and flowers, there are 2 linen look solids in pink and red, a lovely soft blue solid, Spots, ladder print, and a pretty blue patterned print - gorgeous.

                          
 Even the selvidges are cute.

Their fabrics are really well priced, this 12 half yard selection only cost me $56 US.
I cant wait for the other 2 packages to arrive Budding woods in greens and yellows and Ellie Farm which is 7 fat quarters of all different coloured elephants  - soooo cute (will show them off too when they arrive). 
I have a few friends expecting babies so will be busy using these up in no time at all. Click on their link (above) and have some fun shopping too.

1 comment:

  1. Nice bit of spending money you have earned Sue..
    LOVE LOVE the new fabrics. Will go and have a look. thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.