Monday, April 23, 2012

Show and tell time

Mr postman delivered some more packages of new fabric for me to play with
So as promised I am showing it off

Firstly there is this set of 7 fat quarters with oh so cute elephants
How cool will these all look in a quilt for a little one or even a bigger one :).


The second bundle that I purchased was called Budding woods, and again perfect for a nursery quilt, these again are all half yard lots, so ample enough to make more than one or two quilts.


how darling is this one

and this one

But this one is my favourite
I have two friends having babies so these fabrics are all going to be put to good use, I also purchased some batting today so now have to set to work getting Leo and Mitchells quilts completed before I start anything new .

4 comments:

  1. Ooh! Those last three fabrics are absolutely GORGEOUS Sue!! I can see why you purchased these!! ... Are they 1/2 yard bundles? Or just FQs? ... They'll make adorable quilts for kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your fabrics Sue.
    Have fun quilting the boys quilts...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely fabrics Sue.... you will have a lot of fun playing with those...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.