Friday, March 9, 2012

sharing Some clever ideas

As you know (see last post) I have made a quilt as a gift for my MILs birthday . It was made with a jelly roll and I kept the Moda ribbon and tag. Voila- how cute does this look.

I have stuck a blank sticky label on the back of the jelly roll label and now have a  matching gift tag, and ribbon.

I have also had a couple of comments on my Made with quilted hugs by Sue gift tag.  Here is the link as to where I ordered these from: (an Etsy store).

http://www.etsy.com/listing/83852037/your-custom-labels-printed-in-full-color?ref=ss_listing
they cost me about $25au and were delivered in under two weeks.  I put one of these tags on every quilt, bag, softy, cushion that I make.  I also ordered matching adhesive address labels.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link Sue, not sure if I ever asked where you got these from but I was going to.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.