Saturday, March 31, 2012

A new project.... or a repeat project

As my friends and followers would know I fell in love with the jelly roll sampler quilt that I recently made for my MIL, and as I had another jelly roll sitting in my stash I have decided to make the same quilt in this colourway.

The range is Panier de Fleur's by French General, the colour palette of this range is French blues and reds, soft taupe's, greys and creams with lovely floral and bird designs.


The reason for starting a new quilt was I was waiting for this delivery to arrive - and it did on Friday


Yes, its the border fabric for Leo and Mitchell's BIG BOY bed quilts that I am making each of them.
But before I make a start on the borders for these, or do any more of the jelly roll blocks I am going to get my April block swap obligations done.

4 comments:

  1. Love the Jelly Roll blocks and the border fabrics for the boys quilts will look fabulous..Happy stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you new jelly roll blocks. I love French General colors and prints.
    Have a nice sewing week.
    Hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, love the French General colours - this will look wonderful ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your jelly roll blocks... great colours... the fabric you have for the boys quilts is just awesome xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.