Sunday, March 18, 2012

Honouring committments

This weeks sewing has mainly been centred around getting my block swap obligations done. So I have made and send my 12 inch QBSA partner Brenda her blocks. You can see them here  .
I made my Christmas partner Vicki 2 blocks (as I was not happy with the first one) which you can see here  and my six inch partner Linda her blocks are here.

I am working on my Shabby cottages and have finished the stitchery on the first one.

And I have completed the applique on Block 2 - Valentines

 And block 3 - St Patricks day


The plan for this week is the stitchery on these two and to get cracking on more Farmers wife blocks as I am soo behind on them.

I am also in the planning stages of 2 new quilts for my Grandsons Mitchell and Leo as they are both now toddlers and into BIG boy beds - now that's a good enough reason for a new quilt each isn't it?

5 comments:

  1. Love your applique blocks. I couldn't agree more with you. If you enter a swap you should fulfill it until the end, otherwise you shouldn't even think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoVe those blocks...
    and YES any reason to make another quilt!!! especially for family and even more so for little ones! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous blocks Sue... what a great excuse for starting new quilts xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.