Saturday, March 3, 2012

Completed Carousel

Its always  a nice feeling when you finishe a quilt and today I finished my Grand daughter Ziva's carousel quilt.  I will give it to her tomorrow when she comes for tea with Daddy, Mummy and big brother Leo. 

 I did some beading on the horses bridle
 Embroidered her name on the flag
 Stitched a label
 All done and ready for giving
They move into their new house is just over a weeks time, and I have put a hanging sleeve on the back so this can be hung in her new bedroom.

Here is a recent pic of me with Ziva, and DH with our other grand daughter Paige

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous... a wonderful finish and quilt to be treasures always xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely quilt for your "little treasure"! Love the picture with the two grandbabies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great images.All different type of fabrics look so creative.This is the best embroidery creations on the fabrics.

    promotional umbrellas

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet quilt! And uber cute grandchildren...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute kiddiwinks in your family and a fabulous quilt too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely ladies your grand daughters are. I Know Ziva will be a very happy child to have such a wonderful quilt. she will always treasure it, i'm sure.
    Hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky Ziva... it is beautiful...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.