Saturday, February 25, 2012

The twins turn one

Doesn't time fly, it only seems like yesterday that they were born, but yesterday was their first birthday.
Today was their luncheon party with a very special visit.

Here are a few pics of todays festivities

with big brother Mitchell and Daddy

Cousn Jack was not impressd


enjoying their birthday cake
I am quite excited about this evening as at 7pm my son Jarrod arrives home permanantly.  He is no longer a soldier. I cant wait to see him and his family and my other two grandies Leo and Ziva.  Life will be complete.

4 comments:

  1. lovely party and wonderful to have Jarrod home with his family... enjoy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great birthday party. The twins are gorgeous. I'm glad to ear you're having your son back home. Wonderful news.
    Hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos of the twins 1st birthday.
    How nice to have your son and family home again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had an amazing day!
    Wonderful news that your son is home.
    Enjoy your family,
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.