The scrolls on the Adelaide floral sampler quilt.
I traced them (made a templastic template first), ironed them onto the fabric and matched them up in rows and ironed them onto the quilt blocks. All that cutting out around the swirly bits seemed to take forever, and can you imagine what my floor looked like after. A hint from my LPS was to wait until the end before popping these on so I can line them all up nicely.
My HUGE mistake ( you may not notice it) is that one of the designs is not centred correctly. In the planned layout of the quilt this was supposed to be the centre block, but I have chosen not to use it for this as it stands out too much. I don't know how this happened and didn't realise until I put the scrolls on. Each block is 20 inches square so quite a sizable quilt.
My only other sewing job this week was block six in my jelly roll sampler quilt, Union square. Last week I ordered the sashing and border fabric for this quilt. The fabric range is butterscotch and roses, so very pretty. This puts me at the half way mark on this quilt.
Last but not least I wrapped my OASS gifts and tied them with pretty bows and popped in the post today. I should have taken a pic of the parcels, green tissue with a green bow and purple with a purple bow. I hope to hear they arrived safely in a day or so.