Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A lovely gift

A nice big fat parcel was waiting for me when I got home tonight - It was my once a season swap gift from Sharm at country fragrance

Take a look at what she sent me

Two beautiful kitchen pot holders with lovely autumn leaves.  A delicious rose scented soap, with rose petals from her garden, a beeswax and orange candle melt, and lovely soft dishcloth.

I have also managed to get some sewing tasks completed.

* Pieced the jelly roll sampler

 Its all ready for the borders now

*I have quilted Ziva's carousel quilt
In the ditch around the diamonds, around the horses and filled in the large spaces with squiggles


Just the binding and the beading to do on this one

3 comments:

  1. Ooohh nice OASS gifts Sue! And I love both of your new quilts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gift and so good to see the projects growing... the sampler has come up so well...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice bundle of gifts.
    Your jelly roll sampler got finished in a whisker and it's looking great.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.