Tuesday, January 17, 2012

PAY IT FORWARD- register now.

Its time to give out the love and pay it forward again.  Last year I was the recipient of Crafty Pugs PIF gift of a lovely Christmas table runner.

 I sent my PIF gifts far and wide.

One gift was sent to Florida USA,
one was sent to London England
 and one was sent to a recipient in Australia

I am playing again in 2012 and have put my name down with Teresa in Portugal to be her PIF recipient.

 Its very exciting as some time in the next 12 months Teresa must make and send me a surprise gift.  I dont know when I will receive this gift, or what it will be.  By registering with her means that I have to Pay it forward to three recipients. ( like a chain letter but a lot more fun).

So who wants to me my recipeints this year.

The first three to nominate will receive a hand made gift from me within 12 months from registration.
The timing of the gift will be a surprise, but I must do this within 12 months.

All you need to do is be one of the first people to comment on this post to be a recipient, but if you nominate then you must put a post on your blog to Pay It Forward.

There must be lots of pots of gold around today as look what DH and I spotted driving home from a quick bite to eat. 

If you look very closely you can spot there is a double rainbow.  The second one is to the left of the brighter rainbow.  I could not catch it in the photo, but the brighter rainbow also did a full arc over the sky.

Luck is in the air so let the fun begin....


3 comments:

  1. Good luck! I know plenty of friends will join in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi SueB, That sounds like a lot of fun but I might need a little help understanding. Do I have to post this on my blog now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue, I would love to participate in this PIF - but would prefer to keep mine to within Australia - is that within the rules ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.