Thursday, December 8, 2011

Some good mail

Here is the pile of mail I received today   - Notice anything?
That's right, the bills on the left are unopened, but the large pile of opened envelopes were all my favourite kind.  Nice and squishy.  Lets see what was inside.

My November Christmas swap block from Jen, My November blazing arrows - lucky me received 2 blocks from Helen and a lovely Christmas card and personal organiser diary from Cheryll.

Thanks ladies, you have made my day.  I will leave the other pile of mail for DH to open he he.

1 comment:

  1. You have a festive mailman by the sounds of it. Tell him to keep the ones for BILL!
    Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.