Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The TO DO LIST

Followers of QBSA will know I have cleaned up the data base, and I continue on the cleaning up with the job of cleaning up my UFO pile for a fresh start to 2012.

So here is my planned white rabbit list for January 2012




1. Complete all 3 block swaps on time
2. Complete Oodles of poodles quilt
3. Complete Henrietta's whiskers quilt
4. Complete Adelaide floral quilt top
5. Add one more row of blocks & sashing to FWQA
6. Make 8 FWQA blocks
7. Make 2 needle cases for gifts
8. Start planning Blue berry crumble charm square lap quilt
9. Start planning Jelly roll sampler quilt
10. Put a hanging sleeve on gollies quilt

3 comments:

  1. Wow Sue.. .that's quite a list... good luck..
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue, I'll be blogging the January logo in a day or two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS Hope 2012 brings you much happiness and thank you so much for your bloggy friendship this year.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.