Sunday, November 27, 2011

Welcome Ziva Jade Foster

I am proud and excited to announce the arrival of my new grand daughter Ziva Jade.  She arrived 10 days early at 2.06am this morning.  Weighing in at 3.15kg (6lb 15oz) and is 50cm tall.  Congratulations to her  proud parents Jarrod and Katherine and big brother Leo.

I thought I would have to wait until my son comes home in February for a cuddle but my darling husband has booked me a flight to Townsville on Wednesday.  I am so excited I am jumping out of my skin. 


8 comments:

  1. Oh Sue, Congratulations.... what a darling little girl... so glad you are going up for cuddles... wonderful fun....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ziva Jade is just so cute. Enjoy cuddling her and Leo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She certainly is a beautiful baby. Congratulations to everyone and welcome to little Ziva.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue,
    Congratulations on your newest grand daughter.She's beautiful.
    Enjoy your days cuddling her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Sue!! She is adorable ... and what a lovely name!!! Enjoy your cuddles and snuggles and have a wonderful holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations..what a beautiful baby girl. Welcome to the granny club. There seems to be a lot of new babies at the moment

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how sweet!
    Congratulations to you & family!
    Enjoy your time with them! :)
    Blessings~
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your beautiful granddaughter Ziva ( great name). This was certainly a day to remember. Enjoy your cuddles

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.