Sunday, November 13, 2011

Once a season Swap

This season I joined the lovely Cheryll in her once a season swap   My partner is Vickie from the Northern Territory.  I cant tell you what I have made her in case she pays a visit to my blog but here is a sneaky peek.

I have popped a few other goodies in with the parcel (made by me too), I will show the whole item when I know its reached its destination.  This was a great fun swap, and you make a gift depicting the season.  Vickie gave me the idea of visiting her blog to see her taste and it is similar to mine except she is not into blue.  I am really pleased with what I have made for Vickie and I may just have to set about making one for me too.

And I cannot thank Cheryll enough for making me not one, but two swap mother buttons to pop on my blog.  I really must learn how to make these buttons myself.

These are the two we came up with


I have decided for now to use the bunny one, as I am feeling a bit Disney.  But do love both. 

3 comments:

  1. Love the colours of your swap gift Sue.
    What cute Swap Mother Buttons.As you say both are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed the Season swap.. and I know Vickie will love her gifts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the buttons very cute... maybe Cheryll can do a tut on her blog? xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.