Sunday, September 4, 2011

Quick view of next 3 FWQA blocks

I have managed to get a little bit of sewing done over the weekend which was a challenge as my daughter moved house on Friday, it was my 19th wedding anniversary on Saturday and Fathers Day on Sunday.  So a full weekend in all.

As well as making a block in the 12 inch swap for Robyn, (made on behalf of Shauna),  I also got the next three blocks in the farmers wife quilt along sewn over the weekend. 

So I am one block ahead of schedule for my white rabbit list.
27. Darting birds

28. Ducks & ducklings

29. Economy
#29 Economy was by far the easiest block I have had to make so far in this collection, and it was quite refreshing to have an basic easy block to make after all of the little triangles in some of the past blocks.

Funny how they are all blue and red tones, must have been feeling bluesy over the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. they look fantastic Sue and happy anniversary

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.