Monday, September 5, 2011

NEW LOOK BLOG

My blog has had a mini make over.  I have gone for a new look , with a collage of some of the quilts I have made as the header.  I think it still needs a little tweaking, but think its a bit easier to read.
What do you think,  I played around with a three column version but it was too busy.  I still need to tidy up all the links on the side bar and put the more relevant ones (I use regulalry) up higher.  But that can wait for another day.
All comments welcome.
Quilted hugs, Sue

4 comments:

  1. It looks great, I love the colours you have chosen - so cheerful and happy. I agree the two column format is easier to read. I'm glad you are finding the White Rabbits list useful. Have a great day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new header looks fantastic. The two column is less busy and it's easier to read. nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it looks fantastic Sue,i love the header,well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new header Sue- especially your owl quilt. It is a beautiful selection of photos.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.