Saturday, September 10, 2011

Domestic goddess - who me ?

Definitely not..................

However,  I did partake in some domestic activity this afternoon since Mother nature has reverted back to winter after tricking us into thinking it was over.



So with a rare Saturday afternoon to myself I did a spot of baking.  The result is a dozen or so misshapen chocolate chip and double chocolate chip cookies..

Now to settle down with a nice hot cut of tea and taste the fruits of my labour.

On the sewing front its been a slow week.  I have managed to pin my Its a hoot charm square quilt ready for quilting, and I have cut out and ironed on the applique for block 7 of the Adelaide Floral sampler.

My guess is with the football preliminary finals on the television tonight, I may get a good start on these two projects under the sewing machine.

1 comment:

  1. They look delicious - enjoy. It certainly is time to be back inside sewing.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.