Saturday, September 24, 2011

bargain fabric

Everyone loves a bargain, hop on over and visit Green fairy quilts http://www.greenfairyquilts.com/

They are having a massive fabric sale.  Jelly rolls for $29 (US), but with a strong Aussie $ we get them even better than that.  I just bought a gorgeous bundle of  Ruby flannel fat quarters for $40 (for 13), even with international postage costs its less than I can get it for here.

My son and his wife just settled on a new house, that they will be coming to live in when his term in the army ends in February.  They were very fortunate that the vendors wanted to rent back till then so a win win.  But this will be a nice little house warming pressie for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.