Wednesday, August 31, 2011

241 Tote bag


This evening I have been busy making this adorable tote bag.  I have not made a lot of bags (this is my fourth), and I have to say it is the easiest bag I have ever made.

 The bag comes in two versions, the one I have made (easier option) with side pockets, and the alternate pattern with zip pockets.





I spotted the pattern on Angela from Fussy Cuts blog, she made both versions of the bag, check out her post on this here  and you can purchase the pattern from here 


I used saffron Craig fabric for the body of the bag, two prints, Elk landscape and geese bubbles as I think they compliment each other nicely.  It has two side  pockets and one internal pocket.  I have to purchase a little magnetic clasp for the bag so I have not stitched the closure up on the lining yet.  
This is the first tick off my white rabbit list, but I love it so much I am sure to make more than one, maybe I will try one with zips next.

7 comments:

  1. How beautiful! Thanks for sharing the link with me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew I thought it was your 241st tote you made. LOL
    Love the bag with it's lovely big pokets.
    thanks for sharing the link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this bag! I'm going to have to make one for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great bag.. and I love the fabric you have chosen....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sue this bag is fantastic,well done and the fabric you choose is just stunning

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful bag - I love the fabrics you have chosen. Well done on your first White Rabbits finish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh awesome, I love both the ones you made!!! so glad you enjoyed making it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.