Saturday, July 30, 2011

IT HAS ARRIVED

I never knew that we got postal deliveries on a Saturday but obviously we do, because look what the lovely postie delivered today..
I have a rare weekend off, and I was only thinking - "wouldn't it be nice if I had this to make a start on my new project"

Hubby and I had to go out this morning for a few errands, and when we got home there was a parcel on the doorstep - and it was here.

I had planned to catch up on my ironing, (and fold some fat quarters). But I cant now.  I have to make a start on this, its calling to me.

I have printed off the templates for the first 4 blocks.  I am going to be very orderly about this and make the blocks in the order that they appear in the book.  The first four look relatively simple.  The group challenge is to make two blocks per week, but I am 8 weeks behind so I am aiming for four per week until I am caught up, but will be happy to achieve three.

So, without further ado, guess where I am going.

2 comments:

  1. you can do it Sue looking forward to seeing your blocks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I want this book!!! Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.