Friday, July 22, 2011

FNSI + A Lovely surprise package is delivered

YAY - Its Friday night, and I AM going to spend it sewing. 

Whats on the agenda -

                                     A BABY quilt for a friend at work.  Lets see how far I get (the fabric is already cut).

BUT...........
                 On a very exciting note I received 2 squishy parcels in the mail today.  One BIG one was my lovely lovely lovely PIF gift from Crafty Pugs. 

Take a look...



Its a gorgeous Christmas themed table runner, made from beautiful blocks made for Crafty Pugs  (and now me) in the Christmas block swap.

Thank you so much Crafty Pugs for putting these lovely blocks together in a table runner for me, as well as the other welcome little goodies of some Christmas fabric, embroidery silk and scrappy strips pin cushion.  Thank you also to the ladies that made these lovely blocks that feature in the quilt. 

The other squishy package was a block in the 12 inch group so you will have to read that post to see it :).

I am also pleased to say that block 7 in the Henrietta's whiskers free BOM has been completed this week, so I am still on track with my to do list, Only one more job to do, and the whole week to do it in.

3 comments:

  1. The table runner is great... what a good idea for using the blocks we get... and I love the Henrietta blocks... well doen for keeping up with your list - I am well behnid this month!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue that table runner is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beutiful tablerunner Sue.
    WOW How good are you having finished block 7.Looks great. Will be doing my as soon as I get home.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.