Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Planning to succeed.

The holidays are over and my sewing machine is calling me. So here is my to do list for whats left of June

1. Make 4 x 6 inch blocks for the 2 swaps in this group
2. Finish quilting Connor's Born to be Wild quilt - and deliver it.
3. Make block 5 for in the Adelaide floral sampler BOM (block 6 came in the post today)
4. Make block 5 in Henrietta's Whiskers free BOM
5. Start planning the Thai silk William Morris cushions
6. Start selecting fabrics for a Christmas wall hanging

There is sooooo much more I want to do, new projects to start but I don't think I will publicly commit to them this month.  As long as it keep raining and is cold outside the easier it is to stay cosy and snug in my sewing room.

Lets see how far I get..... so without another word - off I go.

2 comments:

  1. you are going to be very busy Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a busy time. Rain and cold sounds delicious - we are supposed to be 106 F today!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.