The holidays are over and my sewing machine is calling me. So here is my to do list for whats left of June
1. Make 4 x 6 inch blocks for the 2 swaps in this group
2. Finish quilting Connor's Born to be Wild quilt - and deliver it.
3. Make block 5 for in the Adelaide floral sampler BOM (block 6 came in the post today)
4. Make block 5 in Henrietta's Whiskers free BOM
5. Start planning the Thai silk William Morris cushions
6. Start selecting fabrics for a Christmas wall hanging
There is sooooo much more I want to do, new projects to start but I don't think I will publicly commit to them this month. As long as it keep raining and is cold outside the easier it is to stay cosy and snug in my sewing room.
Lets see how far I get..... so without another word - off I go.