Monday, June 27, 2011

Half way there- and Connors quilt FINISHED ..

I set myself a to do list last week and I am pleased to say that I am on track ( so far so good)

All 6 inch blocks made, and ready to be posted  (check)
take a look at them here

Block 6 of Henrietta's whiskers completed.  I also finished the hand stitching on blocks 4 and 5.

Here is how all 6 blocks are looking so far


And here is a close up of block 6


Lastly (but by no means least)
I am pleased to have completed the quilting and binding (and hand stitching detail) on Connors
Born to be Wild quilt.



So my remaining jobs for this week are to complete block 5 of the Adelaide floral sampler BOM, and play with my Thai silks and select some Christmas fabric for a banner I am planning to make.  Its easy when you set yourself goals.

6 comments:

  1. well done Sue i think i will set goals and give it a try,your blocks and conner's quilt look great

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great achievement for the week Sue... your blocks are very cute and the quilt is just gorgeous and I am sure you are going to be a favorite Nana now xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connor's quilt is adorable. Congrats on a wonderful finish! All of your Henrietta blocks are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Henrietta blocks look fabulous together. I still have to do No6.
    Connor's quilt is just gorgeous too.
    Well done Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice! you have been very conscientious! love connor's quilt too
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Connor's quilt, Henrietta blocks are beautiful too.
    Happy days.
    Bev.xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.