Thursday, May 19, 2011

A warm gift

Tonight I didn't go home straight from work, but met the hubby for a meal at the local hotel, on the way home from dinner he mentioned to me that a large parcel had arrived and got me thinking who could it be from.  I am expecting a couple of blocks in the swaps, but I would not expect these to be large parcels as most are posted in an standard envelope.

The parcel was a very thoughtful gift from Cheryll, who sent me a gorgeous silvery cream hand knitted neck warmer, with a lovely card.  How special do I feel now :)

Thank you sooooo much Cheryll the colour is perfect and its so warm and cosy.  I cant wait to wear it out.

Here is a pic of me modelling my lovely gift.

2 comments:

  1. You are very welcome Sue !
    Karma! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely gift.... I have never seen the neck warmer.... great idea...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.