Monday, May 16, 2011

Recent finishes

Here is the work that I managed to get completed last week

Baby windows (from my 3 times the charm book), this has been made for my daughters lovely boss Nicole who is expecting a baby girl in a couple of months.  I made this using a pack of charm squares and then ordered the border and backing fabric (to match) online and that arrived last week.  So with some simple in the ditch quilting, I finished sewing the binding last night.



My other finish last week was block 3 in Henrietta's whiskers quilt.  I am so pleased with how these are coming together.



My plan for this week is to put together the quilt sandwich on Connors Born to be wild quilt (and maybe start quilting this), and to finish block 3 and start block 4 of the Adelaide floral collection BOM.  As well as this I hope to get block 4 underway of Henrietta's whiskers, and have to make my 2 6inch blocks for the 6 inch swap (more foundation piecing to practice on).

Whew, that's quite a list, so without any more to say, I better get cracking.

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely quilt..so pretty! Your block is cute too... Acorn Lane! It will be fantastic when finished! Will watch this space for it.... Hugz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely baby gift,beautiful fabrics

    ReplyDelete
  3. The baby quilt is beautiful! The Henrietta Whiskers bock is adorable. Sounds like you have your work cut out for you this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the quilt - just gorgeous!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.