Here is the work that I managed to get completed last week
Baby windows (from my 3 times the charm book), this has been made for my daughters lovely boss Nicole who is expecting a baby girl in a couple of months. I made this using a pack of charm squares and then ordered the border and backing fabric (to match) online and that arrived last week. So with some simple in the ditch quilting, I finished sewing the binding last night.
My other finish last week was block 3 in Henrietta's whiskers quilt. I am so pleased with how these are coming together.
My plan for this week is to put together the quilt sandwich on Connors Born to be wild quilt (and maybe start quilting this), and to finish block 3 and start block 4 of the Adelaide floral collection BOM. As well as this I hope to get block 4 underway of Henrietta's whiskers, and have to make my 2 6inch blocks for the 6 inch swap (more foundation piecing to practice on).
Whew, that's quite a list, so without any more to say, I better get cracking.