Monday, May 2, 2011

Meet Henrietta Whiskers

Here is my first block in this FREE on line BOM. 


I spotted this adorable quilt pattern on Melody's Blog (here is the post), and fell in love with it.
http://thehouseonthesideofthehill.blogspot.com/2011/05/hooray-lady-alice-highlees-fancys-first.html

I have a bit of catching up to do as they are already 4 blocks down but I am pleased to say block one is done and dusted. I decided to do mine in traditional autumn tones, and when buying a few extra bits of fabric in the quilt shop today spotted these adorable wooden acorn button's that I will use somewhere on this quilt.




Here is block one.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Sue I spotted that lovely BOM too and did not realise it was free. AHH!!! I may have to check it out.

    Love the colours you used in your block.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your block turned out wonderfully! Your colors are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue I have spent ages trying to get onto the BOM and have had no luck. Please how do I get onto it?????

    ReplyDelete
  4. great choice of colours - really changes the feel of the block - enjoy!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.