Sunday, May 1, 2011

Here are a few of my favoutite things

I love tulips, there is something about the smooth perfect lines of a tulip, and the gorgeous colours they come in.  I cant but help buy a bunch when they are in season.


After taking this photo,  I realised I was being watched


And look how little seedlings of pansies and violas have grown


And somebody needs to tell the jonquils that there is still a long wait till spring

And who didnt love the Royal wedding

The office where I work is a converted church, fondly called the Abbey.
We celebrated in style with tiarias and champagne
I am closest to the camera, Dh took the pic.
This is the big screen we watched it on,
In case you are wondering my desk is the far left back corner, a very beautiful office to work in.

3 comments:

  1. Like you I just LOVE tulips. I think it because I was born in Holland.Actually I love all bulbs.
    thanks for sharing your lovely flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely flowers.... and glad you had such a fun time for the wedding....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your flowers are gorgeous and your lil' spies are adorable. Didn't you just love Kate's dress??? I thought it was super classy.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.