Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Stylish blog award

Thank you to Tarnyia for nominating my blog for this award.  Now as a recipient of this award I have to tell you 7 things about me, and nominate 6 bloggers.
Its so hard to pick just 6 out of all my lovely friends, as you all deserve this award.

But the blogs I nominate are:

7 things about me:

1. I have two children, (Sheree and Jarrod), 2 step children (Jessica and Nicole) and five grandchildren (Mitchell, Leonardo, Jack, Paige and Connor) -  (with another still to be hatched)
2. I was born in England but moved to South Australia when I was 5
3. I love chocolate - so Easter is a particularly fond time of the year
4. I work in Real Estate (rentals), and have done so for 19 years.
5. I used to be a marching girl for 20 years
6. I have 2 dogs, Billy the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and Robbie the Bichon Freise
 7. I have one cat - Josephine, who only answers to puss puss.

Mitchell



Leo (and Billy)

Jack


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so very much for nominating me for the award. Boy, it's going to be hard only nominating 6 more.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.