Saturday, April 9, 2011

Baby ducks mobile

As I was stitching the little ducks quilt for the twins I came up with an idea to make a simple mobile using some of the left over fabric.  I simply drew an out line of a duck on paper and used this as my template.  Stitched the 2 sides together and added a wing on each side with a button.  I then stitched an eye with a french knot and joined them all together with a sparkly silver ribbon ( I made 4 in total).

I then put a silver ribbon around their necks as they needs a bit of dressing up.



I think they are cute, dont you agree?

4 comments:

  1. they look great and I am sure will look lovely in the twins room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute and very creative!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.