Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Born to be Wild. - next 3 blocks done

I really love doing Childrens applique.  It so much fun with all the bright colours and cute animals and shapes that you can create.

Here are the next 3 blocks in the Born to be wild quilt for Connor.  I have not given some of the critters eyes or finer details yet as that is the hand sewing at the end of the project, but loving how its coming together so far.

Elephant on a motor scooter

Lion and Giraffe

Hippo Ice cream vendor

5 comments:

  1. Connor is avery lucky little boy. Love the bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love the fabrics you have chosen Sue. Beautiful blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blocks are looking so cute!
    Love the name of the quilt for a little boy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh I just love your blocks. Very cute
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are warmly welcomed. Every comment is read however sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply to all comments although I do try to.